Head Coach: Mr Rameshon
Current National Record Holder Marathon (Mens) - 2hr 24min 22sec
2008 – Masters In Education (University of Western Australia)
1992 – 1994 Physical Education & Sports Science (Loughborough University)
2013 – Veteran (1st local) Stanchart Marathon, Men’s category.
2009 Asian Marathon Championship
2008 1st Position for Singapore Marathon
1995 till present Marathon Record Holder (2hr 24min 22sec)
1994 1st Position Singapore Marathon
1992 Asian Track & Field Championship (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
1991 South East Asian Games
1990 Hong Kong Marathon 5th Position (2hr 31Mins)
1987 Asian Marathon Championship 7th Position (Biwako, Japan)
1987 1st Position Singapore Marathon
Coach Rameshon did 1 hr 28min for the 2XU Run Half Marathon
Mariviv did 1 hr 28min for the 2XU Run Half Marathon
Laavinia came in 2nd in the 600m B girls Nationals Track and Field
Tan Mariviv 10km – 41min 30sec for Hong Kong Standard Chartered Marathon
Dr Ansgar 2.4km – 7 min 42sec (51 year old)
Dr Ashley Liew – 2hr 37min for Gold Coast Marathon
Shireena Woon – 3hr 58min 42sec for Gold Coast Marathon (50 year old)
(Qualified for Boston Marathon 2018)
Ruben – 16min 32sec for 5km SAA Cross- Country, Men Open, 2nd overall
Yvonne Chee – 3hr 23min (PB in Taiwan marathon, national representation)
Evan Chee – Tokyo marathon (2hr 45min)
Dr Andreas Wenger – Champion in SAA Cross- Country, Veteran Men.
Men Open – Jerry Seah (Champion)
Women Open -Yvonne Chee (Champion)
National Schools Track and Field Championships
800m -3 finalist of 16 runners, Bryan Cheung, Bryan Chew and Saathvik.
1500m -3 finalist of 16 runners, Bryan Cheung, Bryan Chew and Saathvik.
800m- ACS 800m trial (DSA time- trial – 3 of our boys came in top 6 of all school).
High Jump – 1 finalist for Under 12 boys.
Dr Ansgar Cheng – 1st in Asian Masters 17m 39sec for 5km
Dr Ansgar Cheng – 11th in World Masters 17min 39sec for 5km.
Ascis -City Relay – In Men Open Half – Marathon (Flexifitness emerged Champions)
Skylar Johnson- 2nd in 100m Under 12 National Schools Track and Field.
Skylar Johnson – 3rd in Long Jump Under 12 Nationals School Track and Field
National School for Primary – 3 finalist for High Jump
For the SEA GAMES was appointed as the overall Head Coach for middle and long distance continent
Ashley Liew came in 2nd position in the Mens’ Open Category of New Orleans ‘Rock and Roll’ Marathon, completed with a time of 2hr 32min 12sec
POSB KIDS RUN – Team came in 1st & 2nd Position in the Mens Open Category
Ashley Liew won the Singapore Standard Chartered Marathon
Ashley Liew completed the Ironman Challenge with a timing of 10hr 03min, he is the 2nd fastest singaporean in the entire history (Texas, May)
Athletes Coached by Coach Rameshon for Marathon below 3 Hours
- 2hr 35min – Balasubramaniam (Singapore International Marathon 1991)
- 2hr 46min – N. Ganesan (Singapore Marathon, 1992) [Former National record holder for 5000m national record 14m 57sec, record Broken by Mok Ying Ren, the new 5km National record holder]
- 2hr 44min – Ernest Ng Soo Hong (Gold Coast Marathon, 1995)
- 2hrs 37min – Ernest Wong (Hong Kong Marathon, 1998)
- 2hr 39min – Khoo Chin Poo (Vietnam SEA Games, 2003)
- 2hr 46min – Daniel Ling (Standard Chartered Marathon, champion, 2007)
- 2hr 56min – Dr Ben Tan (3rd in Stanchart Marathon, 2008)
- 2hr 50min – Dr Benny Goh (Boston Marathon, 2010) (He is also 3rd in Stanchart Marathon 2009) (Dr Benny Goh has a total of 4 sub – 2hr 55min marathon timing as at 14th August 2015)
- 2hr 48min 49sec – Lim Thow Wee (Paris Marathon 2014)
- 2hr 32min 12sec – Ashley Liew (New Orleans Marathon 2015, Jan 25). Ashley got 3rd overall for Men Open.
- 2hr 51min 38sec – Andreas Wenger (Tokyo Marathon 2015, Feb 22)
- 2hr 59min 03sec – Colin Chua (Singapore Standard Charted Marathon, 6th December 2015)
- 2hr 56min 49sec – Evan Chee (Singapore Standard Charted Marathon, 6th December 2015)